Thursday 17 March 2011

Losing Weight BY Just Sitting & Sleeping

friends  i finally got down to saving my life, increaing my lifespan and losing huge amouts of weight.. see http://www.sitsleeploseweight.com/
i was really a hopeless  case,  overweight of 42 kgs,  in a wheel chair, with gout, diabetes  high blood pressure, depression and diabetic (very painfu)l neurotrophy..
 i had spent  the last 3 years sitting and writing books (after selling my businesses).. then i felt cramps in my legs and arms ,so started wriggling them.. soon  ihad  begun to keep all the various parts of my body wriggling and dmoving.. i did this also while lying down watchign tv..
 i was amazed  how well my circulation had improved  and i lost 2 kgs in the first month.. soon within a year, i was down by 22 kgs in weight,.. i decided to help othesr like me who were suffering ,and so wrote a book and made a video and callled it  SITSLEEPLOSEWEIGHT.try it.  the book is for free.. the video  sadly is not but try it anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment